Hey hey hey! Christmas is coming and party is everywhere! In this blog post I would love to share my lil ideas on how to bring yourself always on the go. 😉
Each and everyone of us has their own procedure on putting makeup (there’s no rule); these are my process and the key to be gorgeous:
- Moisturizer – before putting anything else into my face, I always put Nivea Moisturizer Cream to not look my face dry. The purpose of putting moisturizer before applying too much product on the face is to hydrate the skin, and to reinforce the natural skin. It also protects direct sunlight and anti-aging.
Powder and Liquid Foundation– after applying the moisturizer, my face gets shiny and looks like not suitable to add liquid foundation directly, so I put powder foundation all over the face, to freshen up my faced (in rush hour, this is the best option to do it cause you don’t need to wait for a minute). Then using the dupe Anasticia oval brush or any brush could do; apply the liquid foundation, spread evenly til it looks natural. Remember it needs to finish looking smooth and blended into the skin properly. And choosing foundation must be lighter than your skintone but not too light, just figure it out. 😁
- Contouring – apply on these area only: for nose line, below the cheek bone, jaw area and forehead (if you have big forehead, make it wider to look small).
- Concealer – the purpose of this product is to mitigate the imperfection. Its uses is to cover the dark circle under eyes, blemishes, age spots, etc. Apply this under the eye in triangle shape, center of eyebrow from forehead to nose and center of check bone and jaw.
- Eyebrows – first and foremost you have to shape your eyebrow, draw a line in top and below your eyebrow then using the eyebrow brush blend it til you achieve the “Eyebrows on fleek”. To clean the mess, use concealer and you’re on the go. 😆
- Eyeshadow – applying eyeshadow is never easy, actually I find this the hardest part hehe. So here, apply the shadow from light to dark. In doing so, you have to clean off the brush before you apply for best results. (I will surely do video tutorial on my future post about applying eyeshadow cause I can’t express my thoughts via paragraph form haha.) 😉
- Liquid Eyeliner – oh yeah, I admit that this is one of the trickiest to master, you have to make sure that both edges are even (patience is a must! haha). Well, there’s so much ways to achieve the chic eye. All you need to do is get a tape, put it in edge of the eye lid, draw a line and that’s it.
Mascara – to look lashes naturally without putting fake lashes. All we need to do is to get the thickness into the base of the lashes, wiggle mascara and sweep it outward and upward; repeat it for 2 or 3 times.
Blush-on and Lipstick – color of the cheeks and lips must coordinate to create a uniform look that appears natural, no matter what shade you would like to choose.
Highlight – this is to emphasize your makeup even if it’s dark. Apply it on top of the cheek, nose and upper of lips.
Here you go, I’m ready for the party. Yohoo! 😊
I’m not an professional nor an expert and I’m just a beginner who struggles with foundation application. The only knowledge I have is how to make myself beautiful. hahaha. The best tip I could give you to stand out your beauty is to be “Confident” and be “Contented”.
I know that there’s a lot of makeup and beauty tutorial out there who is veteran to do killer smoky eye. 😉 But somehow I wish you still find this post useful.
Thanks for dropping by and reading my post. Wish you a JOYFUL CHRISTMAS AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR! God bless you all! Keep loving! 😙😙
SEARCHES RELATED TO: How long does it take to get pink eye after being exposed? How to store contact lenses without solution or case? How to store contact lenses in emergency? How to get rid of blurry eyes after swimming? Which insurance does Walmart vision center accept? ADS BY KOEES