Hi Ladies! How are you today? It’s been a month since I last updated my blog because of the changes of my lifestyle. Therefore, I’m so happy to have new post today! Hahaha.
You know being a mum is never easy, I have to strictly manage my hectic time from a full-time mom at the same time having a full time job and as a blogger. To be honest, I’m having a hard time on handling this situation, especially I’m still on adjusting stage. It’s so tiring and no time for myself anymore.
Here’s my new daily routine that makes me feel sucks:
1. Wakeup at 6:30 in the morning to prepare to take a bath.
2. Waking up my son because he also needs to go to school.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Taking my son to his school and go to my workplace.
5. 11 AM fetching my son at school.
6. Go back to work with my son (he is with me while I’m working).
7. Wait until 6PM and finally go home.
8. Eat dinner and wash clothes.
9. Finally, time to rest!
20. Back to number 1. Hayysss life!
I do this all over the entire week-month-year maybe. hehe Well, I’m still blessed that my company is not that strict and they allow me to bring my son with me in our workplace.
And luckily today, despite of my hectic schedule even just a half an hour I still have time to insert this photo shoot. I would like to thank my best friend/photographer itsshaineivory for making this day possible.
So far, this is one of my favorite all of them because of its vibes that makes me feel it is still summer. Here, I’m wearing Bohemian dress of Gamiss. Bought this for only $9.82, the quality is really good. It perfectly suits my body and so comfortable to wear.
So was your day/week so far? Share with me your interesting daily routine.
I hope you guys find this post interesting. Thank you for dropping by to my blog and reading my blog post. Have a lovely day ahead!